There are many things that players can do in Ark: Survival Evolved. The first is taming and nurturing different creatures, which are exciting things to experience. However, among these, mutations can reproduce be more interesting but it is a bit tricky. the mutation in the Ark: Survival Evolved is incredibly complicated for an inexperienced breeder, and from my enjoyment and that of others, it takes time, to analyze the right techniques. the ARK kibble is used to mate tame creatures Most of the creatures prefer food made with eggs from a particular creature, along with fiber, Mejoberries, water.
First of all, Ark: Survival Evolved players need to ensure that only one parent has a mutation score below 20/20. If players can get both parents with such a result, it will be even better: their chances of mutations can be doubled.
It should be noted that the mutation score in Ark: Survival Evolved mainly refers to the number displayed in the player’s origin tree. This can be seen in the outcome 0-20 / 20 as a basis. Increase the extra time or with each game at a time. When a mutation occurs, two things are believed to happen. The first is that the statistics are changing, adding + 2 levels to the total number of levels Dressage certain statistics. The second is the colour mutation.
The basics rule of breeding is very simple. You find a male and female dinosaur, raise them, and have babies. Simple enough. However, the reasons for breeding go beyond just getting more dinosaurs.
Raising a child allows you to get an impression bonus. This increases the reward of dinosaurs statistics by 20% with 100% print (assuming vanilla settings). Not only get that increase in the statistics, but when you ride a dinosaur print, it acquires 30% additional damage and 30% resistance to damage.
Reproduction allows you to merge statistics. For example, if you have said Rex with 37 points in the HP and 24 points in Melee and a female Rex with 31 points in the HP and 45 points in Melee, you can together and you have offspring a chance of 55% for each statistic. To roll in favour of the top statistics on children to get 37 points and 45 health fight. Note: This is not likely guaranteed, so you may need several rearing children to get the statistics that you want.
Mutations: Mutations are random and currently only provide a random statistical increase two levels higher than expected. Also usually it is combined with colour change. Can inherit Dino up to 20 for each mutation father. Ergo, dinosaurs without mutations are technically less valuable genetic.
When a mutation occurs, two things must happen:
- The statistic changes, which means that it adds +2 levels to the total number of levels of domestication in that statistic, and
- The colour changes.
Selection of Statistics: This is the process that determines the child from birth through statistics. Selecting a state has a 70% chance of getting the highest parent stats.
Mutation degree –This is the number that appears on your ancestral tree. This is represented by a 0/20 sign on the base and increases with simultaneous operation.
Mutation stacking: Breeding dinosaur mutant process a way that increases the chances of mutations.
Statistical mutation occurs before case selection. What this means is that one parent will change and increase statistics by + 2, before determining statistics determines whether the child has any statistics from the parents, and this allows for some ambiguous results. Basically, the parent can change the statistics by + 2, and then not broadcast this statistic in the new mutated Stat Pick.
- Create some towers (if the protection of plant varieties) and control area incubating good. Oil can be a bear cave or a cave or an ice cave, caves Aberration also wonderful (smaller entrance = Best Entrance)
- It tames a male creature (which must have the highest stats possible) and tames several females. (and don’t upgrade any of them)
- Breed the male with the females.
- If you get a mutation in the stat you want to increase (get 2 extra points), just swap the wild male with the mutated male (never swap wild females because it won’t work)
- Repeat the process until you get 20 stacked mutations.
- Cryo the full mutated male and exchange it with the wild one.
- Stack the mutations on the other stats until you get 20 again.
- Breed the pair of fully mutated creatures.
- Do not generate dinosaurs for speed or inactivity. It is useless. Does not matter levels necessarily if you have better statistics.
- Once you have a male and female to the fullest, then protect them at any price. These parents, and maybe some grandchildren, they can maintain ratios regardless of the number of ancestors who Vqdthm.
- A male can breed with as many females as he wants. However, the more the number of couples possessed by the male, the more time it took longer until the female is ready again after hatching from an egg.
Once you have a good breed system, all you need to do after that is sign up almost every day and reproduce. Then just change the breeding male each time you have a mutation. This method works, and in the end you can make God tames whatever your goals in the game. Also, don’t forget to sanitize and neuter your dinosaurs when you go out into the open world.